Unlimited Off-Road Expo 2020 | GRID-Offroad
We’re always at The Unlimited Off-Road Expo in Pomona, California, but from Feb. 29th through March 1st, we headed out to their Texas Edition held at Texplex Park. The event consists of various vendors from some of the biggest names if the off-road industry, including parts, gear, action, equipment and more. Fans have the chance to meet and talk with some of the most knowledgeable people in the industry from various backgrounds like trail riding, sand sports, rock crawling, off-road racing, UTVs to just simple camping excursions.
For our GRID booth, we brought out some heavy-hitters, including:
- Jeep JL Bandit built by Starwood Motors with a custom bed to make it look like a Gladiator on GD 13s in Satin Gold
- FatDog Ford Super Duty on 30×16 GF1s wrapped in Fury tires, with King shocks and Flog bumpers
- Dodge Ram 2500 owned by former Dallas Cowboys player Randy White done up by Complete Customs on GD1s with Fury rubber and Fab Four bumpers
- GMC 2500, also by Complete Customs, on 24×14 GD12s and Yokohama tires
- Can-Am X3 Maverick on GX2 wheels and Maxxis Tires