GRID OFF-Road X HYRECAR SEMA 2018
We’re still coming down off our SEMA high! It was a great show and one of our best yet. We partnered with HyreCar to bring out some of the hottest rigs and Jeeps displayed at the show flossing some GRID Off-Road wheels. Here’s what was dressed in our wheels:
- Mercedes-Benz G550 wearing GD9s and dressed in a 10″ Bulletproof suspension kit, 40″ Fury Tires and a custom sand gunmetal wrap.
- Ford F-250 on GF17s wrapped in the only set of 26″ Toyo Open Country 40×15.5R26 M/T tires. It’s the only set in existence and we were able to display them on a badass Ford with a 12″ Bulletproof lift.
- Rezvani TANK that belongs to Xhibit wearing GD9s wrapped in Toyo Open Country rubber.
- Chevy Silverado on 24×12 GF2s in collaboration with Truck Guru.
- Ford F-250 Platinum with a 20″ Stryker Off-Road suspension kit built in association wiht Interco Tires. It’s wearing their new 44″ Bogger Super Swamper Tires and it was the only rig at SEMA with them wrapped around new 28×16 concave GF2s.
- Jeep JL dressed in a camo exterior riding on GD9s with a custom camo finish on Nexen Wheels with a Fab Tech suspension and Xbrite Lighting.
- Priola Jeep JK on 26″ GF2 gunmetal with textured black acents wrapped in 44″ Bogger Swamp Tires from Interco and VPR body armor, Monster hooks and Xbrite Lighting.
- International Scout with a 10″ Bulletproof lift on GF4s and Fury Tires.
- We can’t forget our beautiful models who gave show-goers a bit more eye candy, including Marie Madore (@marie_madore), Britani Paige (@msbrittanipaige) and Allyson Joy (@missallyjoy).